Koyfin offers a broad data offering from various sources. We aggregate and organize the data so it's easily accessible in charts and dashboards.
Our coverage of data includes:
- Full US and Canadian coverage including ETFs
- Real-time data available for many large-cap US stocks from IEX. Delayed data for all other US stocks and Canadian stocks.
- High quality fundamentals and valuation metrics spanning 175 metrics including financials, margins, and ratios.
- Consensus estimates for EPS, sales and EBITDA.
Price data for equities and ETFs is adjusted for dividends and splits. That means that performance information is total return including dividends. Users can view total return of a stock using the GM function. Koyfin currently doesn't have an option to display unadjusted prices for equities. See this article for more information.
- US ETF data including constituents, flows and descriptive information.
- Daily price data for all US-based mutual funds. Price data is unadjusted for distributions.
- Live prices for 60 currency pairs
- End-of-day pricing for remaining currency pairs
- End-of-day bond yields covering 45 countries
- Yield curves covering 20 countries
- Global economic data spanning every country
- Economic data from St. Louis Federal Reserve (FRED) available using FRED tickers
You can also browse our data directory to see a list of data we cover.